Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Sara Rosenquist, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Washington, DC. She currently practices at Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health Psychology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Abpp Board Certified Clinical Health Psychologist, Other Education — 2009
- Aasect Certified Sex Therapist, Other Education — 2006
- Duke University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenquist?
Great as usual. Very helpful tips and resources to help me move forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Sara Rosenquist, PHD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rosenquist's profile.
Dr. Rosenquist frequently treats the following conditions: Anxiety, Depression, and Depressive Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rosenquist's office is located at 1054 31st St NW Ste 500, Washington, DC 20007. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rosenquist is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rosenquist provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
There is a star rating of 4/5 for Dr. Sara Rosenquist, PHD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.