Dr. Rodriguez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rolando Rodriguez, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at Ny Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr. He currently practices at Endocrine & Diabetes Assoc and is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- Ny Hosp/Cornell/Meml Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Ny Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Ny Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Dr. Rodriguez is the best doctor I have had. He is extremely bright, qualified and practical. Also, he is always available and very caring. I recommend him to anyone in need of an Endocrinologist and have done so for many close friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rolando Rodriguez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, and Thyroid Goiter.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 1500 NW 10th Ave Ste 205, Boca Raton, FL 33486. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodriguez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Delray Medical Center