Dr. Robert Hornberger, OD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hornberger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Hornberger, OD is a optometrist in Buffalo, NY. He currently practices at Eyes Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SUNY Optometry, Medical School — 1988
- Erie Community College, Other Education — 1982
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Undergraduate School
- Block Vision
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Davis Vision
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- EyeMed Vision Care
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Independent Health
- National Vision Administrators, LLC
- POMCO Group
- Superior Vision
- Vision Benefits of America
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hornberger?
I’ve going to Dr. Hornburger for years. Also, an accurate Eye Exam & proper fitting glasses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hornberger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hornberger frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Allergy Testing, and Allergy Treatment.
Dr. Hornberger's office is located at 902 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hornberger speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hornberger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.