Call (347) 506-2798 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Guida, MD
Dr. Robert Guida, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Guida completed a residency at Ny Eye And Ear Infirm. He currently practices at Robert A Guida MD and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guida is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Oregon Health And Science University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Ny Eye And Ear Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Graduate Hospital University Penn, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Lankenau Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Locals (any local)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guida?
I needed to have some tags and lesions removed from my face and I chose Dr. Guida because of his excellent reputation, talent, and warm, reassuring demeanor. He and his staff are wonderful, professional, and knowledgeable. During the initial consultation, in his comfortable NY office, he explained the procedure and what to expect without rushing through the process. My procedure in the NY office was quick and comfortable. I will not hesitate to use Dr. Guida's services in the future if any additional cosmetic procedures are needed.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Guida, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guida's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guida accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guida frequently treats Aging Face, Atypical Mole, and Basosquamous Carcinoma.
Dr. Guida's office is located at 1175 Park Ave # 1-B, New York, NY 10128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Guida has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.