Dr. Franklin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Franklin, MD is a wound & burn care specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Franklin completed a residency at Union Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at HyperHeal Wound Care & Hyperbarics and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Franklin is board certified in General Surgery.
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HyperHeal Wound Care & Hyperbarics
HyperHeal Wound Care & Hyperbarics - Towson-Headquarters7600 Osler Dr Ste 305, Towson, MD 21204 Existing Patients: (410) 433-4300
HyperHeal Wound Care & Hyperbarics - Rosedale9411 Philadelphia Rd, Rosedale, MD 21237 Existing Patients: (410) 433-4300
HyperHeal Wound Care & Hyperbarics - Pikesville Office1838 Greene Tree Rd, Pikesville, MD 21208 Existing Patients: (410) 433-4300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Franklin?
I was taken to the hospital via ambulance. Dr. Franklin performed life saving surgery on me. Due to his actions, I am alive today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Franklin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Franklin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Franklin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Franklin frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Franklin's office is located at 7600 Osler Dr Ste 305, Towson, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center