Dr. Randy Carrin, PSY.D generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carrin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Randy Carrin, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Waterbury, CT. He currently practices at Randy Carrin, Psy.D., Waterbury, CT. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Connecticut Valley Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Connecticut Valley Hospital, Middletown, Ct, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Antioch University, Medical School — 1990
- Antioch University, Doctoral Degree In Clinical Psychology, Other Education — 1990
- George Washington University, Washington, Dc, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carrin?
Dr. Carrin is a very warm, compassionate therapist. He's extremely professional. I personally highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carrin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carrin frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Anxiety Attack.
Dr. Carrin's office is located at 60 Westwood Ave Ste 310, Waterbury, CT 06708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carrin speaks Swedish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Carrin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Waterbury Hospital
Randy Carrin, Psy.D., Waterbury, CT
Randy Carrin, Psy.D.60 Westwood Ave Ste 310, Waterbury, CT 06708 Existing Patients: (203) 757-8766