Dr. Perry Meltzer, PSY.D generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meltzer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Perry Meltzer, PSY.D is a psychologist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Manhattan Mind Health & Wellness.
- Center For Cognitive and Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Norman Fried, Ph.D., Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Nova Southeastern University, Medical School — 2012
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2003
Manhattan Mind Health & Wellness57 W 57th St Ste 1703, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (646) 896-1693
Perry Meltzer, PsyD
Perry Meltzer, PsyD444 Community Dr Ste 306, Manhasset, NY 11030 Existing Patients: (516) 497-0722
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meltzer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meltzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meltzer frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Meltzer's office is located at 57 W 57th St Ste 1703, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meltzer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.