Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Orna Goldwater, PHD
Dr. Orna Goldwater, PHD is
- Emotionally Focused Coupl's Therapy, Other Education — 2013
- Southwest Family Institute, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Texas Woman's University, Medical School — 1992
- Salesmanship Club Youth and Family Services, Residency Hospital — 1991
- The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldwater?
Dr. Goldwater is phenomenal, she helped my wife and I rejuvenate our marriage. She was also able to help us find the root causes of issues we were experiencing individually and aided us in dealing with them. We are more than pleased with her services and fully endorse and recommend her services.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Orna Goldwater, PHD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Goldwater's profile.
Dr. Goldwater in specializes in Marriage & Family Therapy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Goldwater's office is located at 3000 Connecticut Ave NW Ste 137B Washington, DC 20008. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Goldwater is able to speak Hebrew and Persian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goldwater provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Orna Goldwater, PHD has a star rating of 3.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Family Psychology Far North Dallas
Family Psychology Far North Dallas3000 Connecticut Ave NW Ste 137B, Washington, DC 20008 (469) 556-7128