Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Nicole Schingeck, LPC
Nicole Schingeck, LPC is
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Other Education
- Certified Consultant for CBT & Trauma-Informed Care, Other Education
- Certified Mindfulness-Based Substance Abuse Counselor, Other Education
- Metropolitan State College, Denver, Colorado, Undergraduate School
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Counselors
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Nicole Schingeck?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Nicole Schingeck, LPC. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Nicole Schingeck's profile.
Nicole Schingeck in specializes in Counseling. See more on Sharecare.
Nicole Schingeck's office is located at 2200 Genoa Business Park Dr Ste 100 Brighton, MI 48114. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Nicole Schingeck provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Perspectives Therapy Services, LLC
Perspectives Therapy Services LLC2200 Genoa Business Park Dr Ste 100, Brighton, MI 48114 (810) 494-7180