Dr. Neil Roth, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Roth completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Neil S. Roth, MD, PC and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Roth is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Neil S. Roth, MD, PC
New York Sports Medicine Institute
NY Sports Medicine Institute
NY Sports Medicine Institute210 E 64Th St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 861-2300
- Kerlan-Jobe Orth Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roth?
Incredible surgeon wonderful staff so polite and helpful I highly recommend this office
- Lenox Hill Hospital