Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Abrams, PHD is a clinical psychologist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Psychology for New Jersey, LLC.
- American Board Of Professionl Psychology, Other Education — 1995
- Albert Ellis Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Columbia Univeristy, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Columbia U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- CUNY, Medical School — 1987
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Clinical Psychologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abrams?
Therapists are supposed to be genuine and alsohelp you feel better - he fit the bill. Good experience, I can recomnend him if times are tough
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Clinical Psychologists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Abrams frequently treats the following conditions: Anxiety, Depression, and Depressive Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Abrams' office is located at 412 Avenue of the Americas # 507, New York, NY 10011. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Abrams has over 35 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.7/5 for Dr. Michael Abrams, PHD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.