Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Melissa Levin, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. Dr. Levin completed a residency at DermatologyDermatology - The Ronald O. Perelman Department of Dermatology at New York University Langone Medical Center. She currently practices at Entiere Dermatology and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Levin is board certified in Dermatology.
- DermatologyDermatology - The Ronald O. Perelman Department of Dermatology at New York University Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine - California Pacific Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of California of San Francisco School of Medicine - M.D., Medical School — 2011
- University of California of Los Angeles - BS in History, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dermatologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levin?
I must tell you she an amazing physician. My insurance did not cover my visit, however, she is priceless. Worth every penny and more. I had a drug reaction with a nasty rash. She took such good care of me and put me at ease. God bless her.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Melissa Levin, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Levin's profile.
Dr. Levin frequently treats the following conditions: Hives, Hair Loss, and Dermatitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Levin's office is located at 29 W 17th St Fl 9, New York, NY 10011. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Levin is able to speak Spanish, Thai, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Levin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Melissa Levin, MD is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Melissa Levin, MD holds board certifications in Dermatology.
Dr. Levin has over 11 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Melissa Levin, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Entière Dermatology29 W 17th St Fl 9, New York, NY 10011 (917) 522-1825