Dr. Matthew Swager, DC generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swager's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Swager, DC is a chiropractor in Castle Rock, CO. He currently practices at Front Range Sports Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- International Federation Of Sports Chiropractors-International Certificant, Other Education — 2014
- American Chiropractic Board Of Sports Medicine-Diplomate, Other Education — 2012
- International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association-Fellow, Other Education — 2006
- Cleveland Chiropractic College of Kansas City, Medical School — 2005
- National Strength and Conditioning Association-Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Other Education — 2004
- Friends University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swager?
I have been seeing Matt for about two years now and he is absolutely wonderful! I get migraines frequently and he gets me right in to help take some of the tension away! My husband and his parents also see Matt and he takes just as good of care with them as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swager frequently treats Acupuncture, Arthritis, and Back Disorders.
Dr. Swager's office is located at 1189 S Perry St Ste 150, Castle Rock, CO 80104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swager speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Swager has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Front Range Sports Medicine
Front Range Sports Medicine1189 S Perry St Ste 150, Castle Rock, CO 80104 Existing Patients: (303) 688-8855