Dr. Mark Losagio, DC is a chiropractor in Bethlehem, PA. He currently practices at Losagio Chiropractic Center.
Compare with other Chiropractors
Compare Dr. Losagio with other Chiropractors near you
Dr. Keri Freshour, DCLearn More
Dr. John Gehnrich, DCLearn More
Dr. Michael Chillemi, DCLearn More
Dr. Steven Goldstein, DCLearn More
Dr. Daniel Schatzberg, DCLearn More
Dr. Jeffrey Sklar, DCLearn More
Losagio Chiropractic Center
Losagio Chiropractic Center1220 Illicks Mill Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017 Existing Patients: (610) 865-8155
- International Academy Of Chiropractic Neurology ( Diplomate), Other Education — 2001
Likelihood to recommend Dr. Losagio
Based on 30 Reviews
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Losagio?
I was looking for a non-invasive treatment for my lower back pain/disc disorder . Other doctors wanted to perform surgery right away. After Dr. Losagio saw my MRI he said, "I can help you without surgery", and explained everything in detail. My pain level was 10 and I was bent over when I walked in his office. In a short time, my pain level is a 2 out of 10 and I can walk faster and, in a more upright position. The atmosphere is friendly & pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Losagio!
Thank you for sharing your feedback about Dr. Mark Losagio, DC.
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - 17th Street
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital-Pocono
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- Saint Luke's Warren Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus