Dr. Demo IV has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Demo IV, DC is a addiction medicine specialist in Ft Lauderdale, FL. He currently practices at Test & Validate2.
- Adamjee Government Science College, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Homeopathy At University Of Medicine Bucuresti/ University Of Medicine and Pharmacy Timisoara, Ro, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Hines VAMC, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, Medical School — 1995
- Srmc Madras University India, Medical School — 1995
- Highland Hosp-University Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Sms Medical College And Attached Hospital, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Assurant Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chamorro, Chinese, Malayalam, Spanish, Tamil
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Demo IV?
Doctor listened to all my concerns instead of rushing me out of the office! Happy with the service
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Demo IV accepts your insurance.
Dr. Demo IV frequently treats Acupuncture, Adenocarcinoma, and Adenocarcinoma of Lung.
Dr. Demo IV's office is located at 1309 S Federal Hwy # 200, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Demo IV speaks Spanish, Tamil, and Chamorro. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Test & Validate2
Testing HGMD1309 S Federal Hwy # 200, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316 (606) 246-2242
Geriatric Internal Medicine Specialists, LLC
Hawthorn Medical Associates530 Faunce Corner Rd Ste 1, N Dartmouth, MA 02747 (508) 996-3991
Test & Validate
HG Office331 W Surf St 714, Ste 714, Chicago, IL 60657 (801) 331-7201
Test & Validate1
G office4915 E Baseline Rd Ste 100, Gilbert, AZ 85234 (789) 234-5345