Dr. Lauradonna D'Antoni, DPT generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. D'Antoni's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lauradonna D'Antoni, DPT is a physical therapist in Roslyn Heights, NY. She currently practices at Dr. Johanna C. Figueroa, M.D.
- Touro College Physical Therapy, Medical School — 2006
- Touro College School Of Health Science, Other Education — 2006
- North Shore Univ Hosp at Manhasset, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Park Terrace Care Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- C.W. Post/LIU, Undergraduate School — 2003
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Antoni?
I have been suffering with pelvic pain and have seen therapist after therapist for years with very little progress, until I was fortunate to find Dr. D'Antoni. Besides helping me tremendously with my pain, her bedside manners are impeccable. She is caring, compassionate and is always there to listen attentively to the issue at hand. I highly recommend her to anyone suffering with pelvic pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. D'Antoni accepts your insurance.
Dr. D'Antoni frequently treats Chronic Interstitial Cystitis, Chronic Pelvic Pain, and Coccyx Injuries.
Dr. D'Antoni's office is located at 200 S Service Rd Ste 209, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. D'Antoni speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. D'Antoni has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital