Click here to compare with other Nurse Practitioners.
Julie Minich-Castro, NP is a nurse practitioner in Fayetteville, NC. She currently practices at Veterans Administration Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Helms Medical Institute For Acupuncture, Other Education — 2016
- Duke University, Other Education — 2014
- Master Of Nursing In Family Nurse Practioner, Duke University School Of Nursing, Other Education — 2014
- Duke University School Of Nursing, Adult Nurse Practitioner, Other Education — 2012
- Nazareth College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Nurse Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Julie Minich-Castro?
I am a Vet and I need a lot of help. Julie is so patient, kind and really listens to my concerns. She calls to check on my progress. She is also an acupuncturist and provides Alpha Stim for pain management. She is the best provider I have had in more than 30 years. I trust her and so does not wife. I really look forward to my appointment with her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Julie Minich-Castro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Julie Minich-Castro frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Anxiety, and Auricular Acupuncture.
Julie Minich-Castro's office is located at 2300 Ramsey St, Fayetteville, NC 28301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Veterans Administration Hospital2300 Ramsey St, Fayetteville, NC 28301 (910) 482-5078