Dr. John Zhang, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zhang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Zhang, PHD is a acupuncturist in Needham, MA. He currently practices at Boston Chinese Acupuncture Center.
- Fujian Medical University, Medical School
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Beijing Medical University, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Beijing Medical University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Fujian College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zhang?
Back in 2011, Dr. John Zhang healed me -- after only 5 acupuncture sessions -- of my chronic 24/7, 6-year bout with persistent hiccups. I can't thank him enough!! Now, 10 years hence, 2021, I've made an appointment to see him for my chronic, 7-year bout with severe sciatica. I do believe and think that Dr. Zhang is, in my book, an outstanding, quite efficacious Dr. and shaman for chronic pain management.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zhang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zhang frequently treats Acne, Acupuncture, and Acute Insomnia.
Dr. Zhang's office is located at 1410 Highland Ave Ste 102, Needham, MA 02492. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zhang speaks Taiwanese, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zhang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital