Joan Ordmandy, LPC generally accepts new patients. You can see Joan Ordmandy's profile to make an appointment.
Joan Ordmandy, LPC is a neurofeedback specialist in Herndon, VA. She currently practices at BiofeedbackWORKS in Virginia, PLLC.
- University Of North Texas, Denton, Texas, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Denton County Friends Of Family Inc, Denton, Texas, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of North Texas, Denton, Texas, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Eclectic Medical College of The City of New York, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Sate University Of New York At Oneonta, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Certified Eeg Biofeedback Practitioner, Other Education
- Certified General Biofeedback Practitioner, Other Education
- National Certified Counselor, Other Education
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Joan Ordmandy?
For many years I tried several options for a severe depression, even last resort options that I would now recommend to no one. Biofeedback Works gave me back my life. Although this line of treatment is relatively new it is one I believe everyone should try. There are no side effects and each treatment is developed individually for each patient. No it was not a quick fix but at this point I can tell you it has been a lasting fix. Do yourself a favor and give Joan a call.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Joan Ordmandy accepts your insurance.
Joan Ordmandy frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Anxiety.
Joan Ordmandy's office is located at 512 Herndon Pkwy, Herndon, VA 20170. Find other locations and directions.
Joan Ordmandy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.