Dr. Wolman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jerilyn Wolman, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Columbus, OH. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- 1971-1972, Internship Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital Dept Of Psychiatry, Undergraduate School — 1971
- 1965, Undergraduate School
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1620 E Broad St Ste 109, Columbus, OH 43203 Existing Patients: (614) 252-5151
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolman?
Dr Wolman provided services to me through many difficult life changes over an extended period of time. Her practical, fair, and honest way of engaging with patients helped me tremendously! She is one of the best clinicians I've had in over 40 years of intermittent mental health counseling for a chronic condition. I still use the skills she helped me to develop to maintain stability and optimism. Therefore, I would definitely recommend her to anyone willing to do the work to heal and move forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jerilyn Wolman, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wolman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wolman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wolman frequently treats Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Wolman's office is located at 1620 E Broad St Ste 109, Columbus, OH 43203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital