Dr. Jason Winterbottom, OD is a optometrist in West Chester, OH. He currently practices at Clarkson Eyecare. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
West Chester7849 Tylersville Rd, West Chester, OH 45069 Existing Patients: (513) 298-5170
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Medical School — 2002
- Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Air Force Officer Training School, Other Education
- Albert Einstein Medical Center Ophthalmology (Trauma), Other Education
- Combat Readiness Training, Other Education
- Space Shuttle Readiness Training For Emergency Landing Site, Other Education
- Training In Austere Locations (Arctic Care and Cajun Care), Other Education
- Always Care Benefits
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- Davis Vision
- EyeMed Vision Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Vision Administrators, LLC
- Priority Health
- Superior Vision
- Vision Benefits of America
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Winterbottom?
Very nice, NEW office location for Thoma & Sutton. Dr. Winterbottom is excellent. I walked away from my exam knowing exactly what was wrong with my eyes and how it was going to be managed. One of the best exams I have ever had. The staff was awesome as well. They didn't try to sell me anything, just helped me with what I needed. My family and I will be back. I found my new eye doctor for sure!