Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zubair Khan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Osage Beach, MO. Dr. Khan completed a residency at U Mo-Columbia Sch Med. He currently practices at Lake Regional Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Golden Valley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- U Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Residency Hospital
- Aga Khan University / Aga Khan Medical College, Medical School
- U Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1993
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lake Regional Heart and Vascular
Lake Regional Heart and Vascular54 Hospital Dr Ste 220, Osage Beach, MO 65065 Existing Patients: (573) 302-4406
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Doctor Khan and is a very good doctor with a very efficient staff. He is a no nonsense doctor and explains every so you can understand. He also will take the time to listen. All in all a great team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zubair Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Hypertension, Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 54 Hospital Dr Ste 220, Osage Beach, MO 65065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital
- Lake Regional Health System