Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zubair Ahmed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at East Tennessee State University. He currently practices at Walker Heart Institute and is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- East Tennessee State University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- East Tennessee State University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Nishtar Med Coll, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Walker Heart Institute
Walker Heart Institute3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 571-4338
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Regional Medical Center