Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Zoraya Parrilla, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Parrilla completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She currently practices at Physical Medcn Rhblttn Assocs and is affiliated with The Hospitals of Providence - East Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Inst For Rehab and Rsch-Baylor Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Puerto Rico / Mayaguez Campus, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parrilla?
This precious lady really cares about and listens to me every visit! That is priceless. I love her dearly as a medical professional!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parrilla frequently treats Gait Abnormality, Pelvic Fracture, and Ataxia.
Dr. Parrilla's office is located at 1397 George Dieter Dr Ste D, El Paso, TX 79936. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parrilla has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Hospitals of Providence - East Campus