Dr. Lasic has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zoran Lasic, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lasic completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Lenox Hill Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology - Midtown, 59th Street and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lasic is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Lenox Hill Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Zagreb Medical School, Medical School
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology - Midtown, 59th Street
Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology - Midtown, 59th Street110 E 59th St Rm 8a, New York, NY 10022 Existing Patients: (212) 434-6160
Northwell Health Physician Partners Medicine Specialties at Astoria
Northwell Health Physician Partners Medicine Specialties at Astoria3016 30th Dr Ste 1a, Astoria, NY 11102 Existing Patients: (347) 527-2805
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lasic?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zoran Lasic, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lasic's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lasic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lasic frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lasic's office is located at 110 E 59th St Rm 8a, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital