Dr. Zoltan Antal, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Antal completed a residency at University Hospital of Brooklyn Downstate. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Pediatric Endocrinology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Antal is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Weill Cornell Pediatric Endocrinology
Weill Cornell Pediatric Endocrinology505 E 70th St Fl 3, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (646) 962-3442
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Hospital of Brooklyn Downstate, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Antal?
Dr Antal is the most compassionate, calming doctor i have ever come across. He takes the time to make sure we always understand the state of my daughters health and explains everything in depth so that we never leave with any unanswered questions. He makes every appointment stressfree for her and us as well. We trust that she is in the absolute best hands with Dr Antal and his staff.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center