Dr. N'Dandu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zola N'Dandu, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Kenner, LA. Dr. N'Dandu completed a residency at Ochsner Clinic Foundation - New Orleans, LA. He currently practices at Ochsner Health Center - Kenner and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. N'Dandu is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation - New Orleans, LA, Fellowship Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation - New Orleans, LA, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Virginia Medical School - Norfolk, VA, Medical School
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. N'Dandu?
My husband and I both go to Dr. N’ Dandu! He takes his time with you and gives you a thorough exam. So very glad we chose him. I highly recommend Dr. N’ Dandu.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zola N'Dandu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. N'Dandu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. N'Dandu accepts your insurance.
Dr. N'Dandu frequently treats Heart Disease, Secondary Hypertension, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. N'Dandu's office is located at 200 W Esplanade Ave Ste 210, Kenner, LA 70065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. N'Dandu speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
Ochsner Health Center - Kenner
Ochsner Health Center - Kenner200 W Esplanade Ave Ste 210, Kenner, LA 70065 Existing Patients: (504) 464-8588
Ochsner Health Center - Laplace
Ochsner Health Center - Laplace502 Rue De Sante Ste 206, La Place, LA 70068 Existing Patients: (225) 258-2037