Dr. Ziqiang Zhu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zhu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ziqiang Zhu, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Zhu completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Wellsure Medical Practice and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zhu is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Peking Union Medical College of Beijing, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wellsure Medical Practice
Wellsure Medical Practice P.C.13302 41st Ave, Flushing, NY 11355 Existing Patients: (718) 888-0722
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zhu?
Good and recommended!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zhu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zhu frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Indigestion, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Zhu's office is located at 13302 41st Ave, Flushing, NY 11355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zhu speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zhu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elmhurst Hospital Center