Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Ziad Deeb, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Deeb completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center. He currently practices at Washington Hospital Center Corporation and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Deeb is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Hebrew U-Hadassah Med, Jerusalem, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deeb?
Very caring very nice the staff is very courteous and very soft hands
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deeb frequently treats Tonsillitis, Chronic Tonsillitis, and Acute Laryngitis.
Dr. Deeb's office is located at 110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Deeb speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Deeb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
Washington Hospital Center Corporation110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 877-6733