Dr. Segota has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zdenka Segota, MD is a hematology specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Segota completed a residency at Huron Hosp Cchs. She currently practices at Holy Cross Medical Group and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Segota is board certified in Hematology.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Huron Hosp Cchs, Residency Hospital
- Sch Of Med Univ Of Zagreb, Medical School
- Huron Hosp CCHS, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Holy Cross Medical Group
Michael and Dianne Bienes Comprehensive Cancer Center4725 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Existing Patients: (954) 267-7700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Segota?
I’m actually shocked to read the previous review about Dr. Segota. I’ve been to more than one oncologist outside of Holy Cross, and I can say that she is, by far, the MOST compassionate. I understand how hard it is to go through cancer treatment and stay positive. Yet, Dr. Segota sees many patients in their most difficult season of life, and she always comes into the exam room with a warm and gentle attitude. She and the entire staff are fantastic!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zdenka Segota, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Segota's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Segota accepts your insurance.
Dr. Segota frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Segota's office is located at 4725 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Segota speaks Croatian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Cross Hospital