Dr. Zaki Elmaghraby, MD is a pulmonologist in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Elmaghraby completed a residency at Englewood Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Independent Lung Associates, PA and is affiliated with Cape Canaveral Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elmaghraby is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Independent Lung Associates, PA
Independent Lung Associates, PA1314 Oak St, Melbourne, FL 32901 Existing Patients: (321) 727-7992
- Englewood Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ministry Of Health Egypt, Residency Hospital
- Zagazig University Egypt, Internship Hospital
- Zagazig University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Freedom Health
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health First Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elmaghraby?
My father had been very ill for a long time. He suffered from emphysema, COPD, and lung damage due to exposure to asbestosis which brought him in to see Dr. Elmagrhaby. Dr Elmagrhaby and his staff treated my father as if he was their own family. Dad was comfortable going to his office; never minding going there as he did to other doctors. Dr Elmagrhaby changjed dads medicine and changed up several things the previous doctor had put in place. This man was a God send. Thank you.
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Melbourne Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Hospital
- Rockledge Regional Medical Center
- Viera Hospital