Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rashid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zahir Rashid, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Fond du Lac, WI. Dr. Rashid completed a residency at Lincoln Hospital Cornell University. He currently practices at Fond Du Lac Regional Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rashid is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Med College Of Wisc, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Ny Med College Lincoln Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Lincoln Hospital Cornell University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Ny Med College Lincoln Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Rg Kar Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rashid?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rashid frequently treats Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Rashid's office is located at 420 E Division St, Fond du Lac, WI 54935. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rashid has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Fond Du Lac Regional Clinic420 E Division St, Fond du Lac, WI 54935 (920) 929-2300