Dr. Zahid Dar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Zahid Dar, MD is a hematology specialist in Oshkosh, WI. Dr. Dar completed a residency at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Center of Oshkosh and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dar is board certified in Hematology.
- SUNY Brooklyn/Downstate Mc, Fellowship Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Medical Center of Oshkosh855 N Westhaven Dr, Oshkosh, WI 54904 Existing Patients: (920) 907-7187
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dar frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Dar's office is located at 855 N Westhaven Dr, Oshkosh, WI 54904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dar speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh