Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Zachary Litvack, MD
Dr. Zachary Litvack, MD is
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Other Education — 2010
- Oregon Health & Science University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- BROWN UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Litvack?
Great professional care for patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Zachary Litvack, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Litvack's profile.
Dr. Litvack in specializes in Neurosurgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Litvack frequently treats the following conditions: Pituitary Tumor. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Litvack's office is located at 1860 Town Center Dr Ste 420 Reston, VA 20190. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Litvack provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Zachary Litvack, MD is affiliated with Swedish First Hill Campus and Swedish Cherry Hill Campus.
Yes, Dr. Zachary Litvack, MD holds board certification in Neurosurgery.
Dr. Zachary Litvack, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Swedish First Hill Campus
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
Medical Faculty Associates
LMG Comprehensive Breast Center1860 Town Center Dr Ste 420, Reston, VA 20190 Existing Patients: (571) 313-0349
GW Cardiology - Foggy Bottom South Pavilion
GW Cardiology - Foggy Bottom South Pavilion2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW Ste 7-420, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 741-2754
Swedish Neurosurgery550 17th Ave Ste 540, Seattle, WA 98122 Existing Patients: (206) 320-2800