Dr. Zacharias Mavrophilipos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mavrophilipos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Zacharias Mavrophilipos, MD is a wound & burn care specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Mavrophilipos completed a residency at Saint Agnes Hospital. He currently practices at HyperHeal Wound Care & Hyperbarics and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mavrophilipos is board certified in General Surgery.
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HyperHeal Wound Care & Hyperbarics
HyperHeal Wound Care & Hyperbarics - Towson-Headquarters7600 Osler Dr Ste 305, Towson, MD 21204 Existing Patients: (410) 433-4300
MVS Wound Care & Hyperbarics
MVS Wound Care & Hyperbarics1811 Crain Hwy S Ste C, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 Existing Patients: (410) 433-4300
- 3 827 Linden Ave, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (443) 552-2675
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mavrophilipos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mavrophilipos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mavrophilipos frequently treats Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Mavrophilipos' office is located at 7600 Osler Dr Ste 305, Towson, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mavrophilipos speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mavrophilipos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus