Dr. Cressey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yvette Cressey, DO is a family medicine specialist in Meridian, ID. Dr. Cressey completed a residency at Frankford Hospital. She currently practices at Saltzer Medical Group and is affiliated with Placentia - Linda Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Frankford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Frankford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 2001
- California State Polytechnic University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cressey?
It is rare that we find a doctor with so much knowledge and so much total compassion and passion for her patients. I thank the day that Dr. Cressey became my physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cressey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cressey frequently treats Herpes Zoster Without Complication, Shingles, and Overweight.
Dr. Cressey's office is located at 3277 E Louise Dr Ste 200, Meridian, ID 83642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cressey speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Placentia - Linda Hospital
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center