Dr. Deshmukh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yusuf Deshmukh, MD is a hematology specialist in Elizabethtown, KY. Dr. Deshmukh completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Ctr. He currently practices at Elizabethtown Hematology Oncology Plc and is affiliated with Baptist Health Hardin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deshmukh is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- SUNY Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Civil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Dow Med Coll, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Elizabethtown Hematology Oncology Plc1107 Woodland Dr Ste 105, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Existing Patients: (270) 769-6665
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deshmukh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yusuf Deshmukh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Deshmukh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Deshmukh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deshmukh frequently treats Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Anemia, and Polycythemia Rubra Vera.
Dr. Deshmukh's office is located at 1107 Woodland Dr Ste 105, Elizabethtown, KY 42701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Hardin