Dr. Youssef Khawaja, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New Britain, CT. Dr. Khawaja completed a residency at Trenton Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Joslin Diabetes/Endocrinology and is affiliated with Bristol Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khawaja is board certified in Internal Medicine.
New Britain General100 Grand St, New Britain, CT 06052 Existing Patients: (860) 224-5672
Youssef Khawaja MD16 Cornerstone Ct, Plantsville, CT 06479 Existing Patients: (860) 621-9353
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital
- Trenton Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Rene Descartes U, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Hotel Dieu France Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Hotel Dieu France Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Fac Francaise de Med de U St Joseph, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khawaja?
Dr. Khawaja is very thorough and knowledgeable. He answers your questions and makes you feel like he cares about you as a patient. highly recommend
- Bristol Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus