Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Young Kim, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Auburn Hills, MI. Dr. Kim completed a residency at NJ Med Sch. He currently practices at Clarkston Family Counseling Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- NJ Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1976
- St Johns Episcopal Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Chonnam Natl U Sch Med, Medical School — 1967
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Clarkston Family Counseling Associates2545 N Opdyke Rd Ste 104, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 Existing Patients: (248) 373-1133
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Young Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), and Drug and Alcohol Dependence.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 2545 N Opdyke Rd Ste 104, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.