Dr. Young An, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Fayetteville, GA. Dr. An completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Sinus Center of Atlanta and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. An is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Sinus Center of Atlanta
ENT of Georgia South- Fayetteville1240 Highway 54 W Ste 710, Fayetteville, GA 30214 (770) 991-2800
Spanish, Korean, English
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 2000
- Egleston Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. An?
Dr. An listened to me and then gave a very thorough advice and treatment plan. I have had other ENT's not listen at all to my symptoms or background. My experience was excellent.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center