Dr. Young An, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Fayetteville, GA. Dr. An completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Sinus Center of Atlanta and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. An is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Sinus Center of Atlanta
ENT of Georgia South- Fayetteville1240 Highway 54 W Ste 710, Fayetteville, GA 30214 Existing Patients: (770) 991-2800
Korean, Spanish, English
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 2000
- Egleston Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. An?
Dr. An is a very knowledgeable, compassionate and caring Physician. Prior to my appointment I was experiencing bilateral earache, decreased bilateral hearing, my balance was off and I felt horrible. I was anxious prior to my procedure but he was able to calm my fears because I could sense that he knew the technical and practical aspect of his job very well so everything went well. I left his office with my ears feeling 100% better overall.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center