Dr. Rodger Yong Song, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Flower Mound, TX. He currently practices at Bridlewood Dental and is affiliated with Carrollton Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Baylor College of Dentistry, Medical School — 1990
- University of Houston / University Park, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Delta Dental
- Principal Financial Group
- United Healthcare Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Korean, Spanish
Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Song?
Dr. Song and his team were so kind, patient and accommodating. Thank you for your time and for showing me a temp. sample of how my crowns will look like. I did appreciate it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Song frequently treats the following conditions: Broken Tooth, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Song's office is located at 3111 Cross Timbers Rd Ste 100, Flower Mound, TX 75028. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Song is able to speak Spanish, Arabic, and Korean. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rodger Yong Song, DDS is affiliated with Carrollton Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Song has over 32 years of healthcare experience.
- Carrollton Regional Medical Center
Bridlewood Dental3111 Cross Timbers Rd Ste 100, Flower Mound, TX 75028 (972) 906-9797