Dr. Yisachar Greenberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Greenberg completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Ctr. He currently practices at Maimonides Heart & Vascular Center and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenberg is board certified in Cardiology.
Maimonides Heart & Vascular Center
Maimonides Heart & Vascular Center421 Ocean Pkwy Apt 2, Brooklyn, NY 11218 Existing Patients: (718) 283-6842
- Yale University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenberg?
Dr. Greenberg and his staff have been careing for me for the past 20 years. I mention his staff because, for the most part, most of them have been working with him for over 10 years. That tells me a lot (of positive things) about Dr Greenberg. Dr. Greenberg is a skilled Cardio Surgeon and a good man. His staff are just as skilled at their work and a pleasure to inter-act with. I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg.
- Maimonides Medical Center