Dr. Yi-Horng Lee, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Lee completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON MEDICAL SCHOOL and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. Dr. Lee is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Pediatric Surgical Care for Kids10 Plum St Fl 8, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Call
Rochester Office601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642 Call
Chinese, Mandarin, English
- The Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1997
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr Lee and his surgical team are awesome. He performed the surgery on my son removing giant mesenteric lipoma. I was so scared by not knowing drs, and hospital. But everything turns to be excellent . Dr Lee and his team were taking care of us so good by checking on us everyday for couple of times while we were in hospital. He is amazing surgeon and person with whom you can really talk to. He is answering that many questions, never leaves not giving an answer. I really recommend dr Lee to anybody
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital