Dr. Alkhouri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yazan Alkhouri, MD is a cardiology specialist in Roswell, NM. Dr. Alkhouri completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He currently practices at Kymera Independent Physicians and is affiliated with Eastern New Mexico Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alkhouri is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Seton Hall University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Al Bashir Hopital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Jordan University of Science And Technology, Medical School — 2004
- Terra Sancta Collage, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kymera Independent Physicians
Kymera Independent Physicians Pharmacy400 Military Heights PL, Roswell, NM 88201 Existing Patients: (575) 627-9500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alkhouri?
He’s my heart doctor sense 2015, I like him a lot. He’s so caring about what is going on with your health. He takes his time to explain to you everything that you need to know.. I hope he never leaves Norma Carrillo
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yazan Alkhouri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alkhouri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alkhouri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alkhouri frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Alkhouri's office is located at 400 Military Heights PL, Roswell, NM 88201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alkhouri speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Lovelace Regional Hospital - Roswell