Dr. Yaron Moshel, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Morristown, NJ. Dr. Moshel completed a residency at NYU Med Ctr NYU Hosp. He currently practices at Altair Health and is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Moshel is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Altair Health - Morristown310 Madison Ave Ste 300, Morristown, NJ 07960 Existing Patients: (973) 285-7800
Gerald J. Glasser Brain Tumor Center
Morristown Medical Center100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960 Existing Patients: (973) 993-7322
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- NYU Med Ctr NYU Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2010
- NYU Med Ctr NYU Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- NYU-NYU Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2004
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moshel?
Diagnosis and treatment plan were performed in a single visit. Surgery was delayed one week due to pandemic; but once a date was finalized everything (pre-op blood work, scans, MRI, etc) were all performed in a timely manner. Once surgery was completed I was discharged after only a single night in the hospital. The hand off to the cyberknife team was seemless. All support staff were caring and attentive to my needs.
- Chilton Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- Overlook Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center