Click here to compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists.
Dr. Yanelis Martin, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Doral, FL. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics University Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Florida Pritikin Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- Endocrine, Diabetes, and Metabolism, University Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, University Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics University Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- TEMPLE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2004
- Temple University, Medical School — 2004
- Florida International University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin is a very knowledgeable physician. Great bedside manner, and really cares for her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Thyroid Disorders.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 8755 NW 36th St, Doral, FL 33178. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Florida Pritikin Center
Florida Pritikin Center8755 NW 36th St, Doral, FL 33178 (305) 935-7141
Martin Medical Center Inc,
Martin Medical Center, INC.8500 SW 92nd St Ste 201, Miami, FL 33156 (305) 595-0448