Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Winston Warme, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Warme completed a residency at Madigan Army Mc. He currently practices at Gme Office University of Washington and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Aossm Traveling Fellowship, Other Education — 2005
- Brooke Amc Keller Army Comm Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Madigan Army Mc, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Brooke Army Mc, Internship Hospital — 1990
- USUHS F E HEBERT SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1989
- University of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warme?
At 73 yrs old & the 1 yr mark after surgery, I have complete use of my shoulder. After being told nothing could be done to repair my shoulder, Dr Warme & team have repaired & renewed complete use of my shoulder. This is a life changing repair, as I can return to doing the avid gardening and activities which I enthusiastically pursue. My office visit was timely & thorough. The surgery was the same. Rehab was timely & doable. Thank you Dr. Warme & team!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Warme frequently treats the following conditions: Adhesive Capsulitis, Ankle Fracture, and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Warme's office is located at 1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Winston Warme, MD is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake.
Dr. Warme has over 33 years of healthcare experience.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake