Dr. Winston Warme, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Winston Warme, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Warme completed a residency at Madigan Army Mc. He currently practices at Heart Institute at Eastside Specialty Center and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Warme is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Heart Institute at Eastside Specialty Center
University of Washington Eastside Specialty Center3100 NORTHUP WAY, Bellevue, WA 98004 Call
- Aossm Traveling Fellowship, Other Education — 2005
- Brooke Amc Keller Army Comm Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Madigan Army Mc, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Brooke Army Mc, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warme?
Outstanding! I was referred to Dr. Warme for evaluation of a right anterior sternoclavicular subluxation. The injury occurred in 09/2014, but my orthopedist at the time informed me there was nothing to be done and recommended I refrain from using my (dominant) arm to lift much. Over 5 years, it continued to worsen until carrying my cell phone caused increased symptoms. Dr. Warme performed a reconstruction 02/2020 and, 6 months later, I am free from restrictions. The procedure was explained clearly and the staff was accessible before and after. From start to finish, this was a fantastic experience that gave me my life back. I have already, and will continue to, refer to Dr. Warme.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake