Dr. Winston Marshall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marshall's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Winston Marshall, MD is a cardiology specialist in McKinney, TX. Dr. Marshall completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at THE HEART GROUP HTPN and is affiliated with Texoma Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marshall is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Heart Group Htpn
Heart Group Mckinney5236 W University Dr Ste 4450, McKinney, TX 75071 Existing Patients: (469) 800-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marshall?
Outstanding diagnostics. Within a few minutes after listening to me and asking questions, he was able to offer treatment and support, offered alternatives no other doctor had, clearly knew exactly what he was talking about, and cut to the chase right away. He seemed warm, compassionate, and caring. I loved his sense of humor and openness without being patronizing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marshall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marshall frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Marshall's office is located at 5236 W University Dr Ste 4450, McKinney, TX 75071. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marshall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texoma Medical Center