Click here to compare with other Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Winston Campbell, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Farmington, CT. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center. He currently practices at UConn Health and is affiliated with Uconn John Dempsey Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Connecticut, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Dr. Winston Campbell is a dedicated physician. He thoroughly researches issues and provides you with clear responses on your concerns. I have referred him to several friends who have had high risk issues. He has over 40 years of experience, he is recognized academic expert and is genuinely interested in his patients. Dr. Campbell deals with complicated high risk procedures and he is the first choice if any complications occur.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Newborn Metabolic Screening, First Trimester Screening, and Fetal Cardiac Screening.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT 06032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campbell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uconn John Dempsey Hospital
University of Connecticut Health Center263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT 06032 (860) 679-3387