Dr. Fung has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wing Kin Fung, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milton, MA. Dr. Fung completed a residency at Tufts New England Med Center. He currently practices at South Shore Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fung is board certified in Cardiology.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Tufts New England Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Shore Internal Medicine
Milton Office100 Highland St Ste 300, Milton, MA 02186 Existing Patients: (617) 698-8855
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fung?
Made me feel comfortable discussing my problems. Very personable and caring. Recommend Dr Fung very highly for medical care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fung frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fung's office is located at 100 Highland St Ste 300, Milton, MA 02186. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fung speaks Spanish, Chinese, Cantonese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton